Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm here!

So, I know this is a day late and a dollar short, but during the elections (which involved enduring hours of pathetic commercials that mock the intelligence of even the dullest Americans), I got to thinking...If I ran for office, what muck would they dredge up about my past so some guy with a deep voice could reveal my secrets while they stamp a gritty, red X on a black and white picture of me?

Secret number 1: I stole a Lego piece from Sunrise Elementary because it looked like the gun of a tank and I didn't have one. I'll never forget that little Lego piece.

Your turn...

4 comments:

  1. I voted for heated sidewalks. That may not make sense if you weren't in Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stole some gold plated pieces of wallets and purses once when I was like six. I think I got stuck shopping with my mom and ended up pillageing the area as a pirate. Aaaaargh! A Barrell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was this one time in the band room, when I had to pee really bad, and I didn't want to walk all the way down the hall to the bathroom. So, I peed in the sink in the band room. Nate Gibbons and I sure had a good laugh everytime we saw someone use it afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once saw Nate Broschinsky pee in the sink in the band room and laughed when I watched people use it afterward.

    ReplyDelete